The architects shall advise the administration and the South Sanpete Board of Education on the phases of the program for which they have technical training and experience.
The architects perform other functions as follows:
- They shall translate the educational program for which the facilities are needed into building design and specifications.
- They shall advise the Board on letting of contracts.
- They shall supervise or direct the supervision of construction.
- They shall recommend approval and acceptance of completed facilities.
- They shall supplement their services, when necessary, by consulting specialists such as landscape architects, heating, ventilating, electrical, structural, and acoustical engineers.
Other advisors to the Board of Education and the administration may be appointed as the need arises.