Gunnison Valley Elementary School Welcomes You!
We hope you have enjoyed your break. We are excited for a new year.
- Please continue to send a water bottle, mask and backpack with your student.
- Know that we do not love all the changes we have had to make this year. We are extremely grateful that we are able to return to in-person learning. We will do whatever it takes to keep the school open.
- Regulations change daily. We will do our best to keep up and keep students safe.
Power School will be available on August 1st for you to log in and complete/edit your student/s online registration. Please complete registration as soon as possible. All registrations need to be completed by August 31, 2020. Registration works better on a computer or iPad. If you need access to a computer or iPad, please stop by the office between 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. We are happy to help you.
Please follow the instructions below to complete registration:
- Log into the South Sanpete School Website www.ssanpete.org
- Click on the link on the right sidebar that says: PowerSchool Login
- Log into your PowerSchool account. If you forgot your login information and need help contact the office. 435-528-7880
- Click on the left side that says online registration
- Click on your student’s name and complete their registration
- Complete all pages of registration.
- The last page will be shaded red, be sure to type your name and check the box before submitting (See below)
The duties of the Gunnison Valley Elementary Community Council are to advise and make recommendations to the school, school district administrators and the South Sanpete School Board regarding our school and our programs, district programs, and other issues relating to the environment of the school. The Community Council has six members; four parents, one teacher, and the principal. Membership on the Community Council is limited to parents of children who will be enrolled in Gunnison Valley Elementary School. You can find more information on the website ssanpete.org. Look under schools, Gunnison Valley Elementary, Parent Involvement.
General District Policies
The following are other policies you may be interested in. Again, they are found at www.ssanpete.org
* Student Conduct and Discipline Policy JG
* Attendance and Truancy Policy JE
* Electronic Devices Policy JGB
* Bullying and Hazing Policy JGA
School Accident Insurance
Student accident insurance is available for students. If you would like a flyer or more information please call the office.