EMS Spelling Bee
Friday, January 29, 2021
White Ribbon Week teaches youth to make smart choices when using media and technology so they are prepared to safely use these amazing resources for enjoyment, learning, creativity, and friendship.
Free Breakfast and Lunch
The National Covid Relief for FREE Breakfast and Lunch for students will continue through the end of the 2020-2021 school year.
Please check your individual PowerSchool accounts to see if your child has a lunch balance. If your student has a negative balance, please pay in the office as soon as possible.
Dear Students, Parents/Guardians,
The faculty and staff at Ephraim Middle School are excited to begin this upcoming school year. It is our commitment to keep our students, teachers and staff safe during these unprecedented times. Under the direction of Governor Hebert, Utah State School Board of Education, Central Utah Health Department and local leaders we have been provided guidance on how to open our school as safely as possible. Ephraim Middle School has created a plan to meet these guidelines. We ask for your support as we begin this school year. Please be patient as the guidelines are very fluid and may be modified. In preparation for the upcoming year we have created a list of supplies and guidance to start the year as safely as possible.
- Masks (Governor Herbert has mandated all students and faculty must wear masks within the school and while riding the bus. We recommend masks that can be washed and sanitized).
- Backpack (We strongly encourage students to have a backpack, we will limit the amount of times students stop at their lockers and encourage students to carry their supplies from class to class).
- Water Bottle (We encourage students to fill and bring a water bottle from home).
- Drop Off Time (Ephraim Middle School will open the doors at 7:30, please do not drop students off earlier. As you drop students off, we remind each of you to pull forward as far as you can in the drop off area to ease traffic congestion).
- Social Distancing (When students enter the building, they will need to head to their first period class and avoid grouping in the common areas).
- Assigned Seating (All students will have assigned seats during class. Each student will be assigned an area and a table to eat lunch).
We are empathetic to the fact that this school year will be very different than anything in the past. As we navigate through the opening of this school year, we once again ask for your support as we try to implement the guidance to keep students, teachers and staff safe.
Thank you for your support.